Located in the west central portion of Michigan's lower peninsula Osceola County is perfectly situated to enjoy rural living with easy access to amenities typically found only in larger communities!
View County Profile
View Photo Gallery
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Public Information
$100 Million in Small Business Grants Available for COVID-19 Recovery Efforts through the Michigan Small Business Restart Program. The grant application period runs from July 15th through August 5th.
- Michigan Small Business Restart Program, press release
- Michigan Small Business Restart Program, program information sheet
- Michigan Small Business Restart Program, grant application
Other COVID-19 Information
- County general buildings will be open to the public beginning June 24th. When entering the Courthouse please do so through the front entrance (Upton Ave.).
- The County Courthouse Annex (410 W. Upton) has reopened to the public. When entering the Courthouse Annex please do so at the handicap ramp on the west side of the building.
- Osceola County Parks have opened for Camping and Day Use. The campground, restroom, beach, boat launch, and concessions are open. The playgrounds and pavilions remain closed at this time.
- The following Departments have COVID-19 announcements or information posted on their webpages: 49th Circuit Court, 77th District Court, 18th Probate Court, Building Department, County Coordinator, Community & Economic Development, Emergency Management, Friend of the Court, Parks, Treasurer, and Veterans' Services.
- Osceola County COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan.
OSCEOLA COUNTY Parks Seeking Personnel for the 2020 Season: The Osceola County Parks Commission is seeking paid hourly and salaried seasonal park personnel at both Rose Lake and Crittenden County Park for the 2020 season. Each job requires employment from April through October. Hourly and salaried positions require summer residence at the park in your recreational vehicle. A campsite with water and electric is provided. We are also looking for volunteers by the month or season. Volunteer positions also include a campsite. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Please fill out an application.
Volunteers for Boards and Commissions: Osceola County citizens can volunteer to serve on over a dozen boards, committees or commissions. You can learn more about these boards, committees and commissions by reading the program bio sheet and volunteer by completing the Boards and Commissions Appointment Application filed under County-Administrative (Employment, Appointment, Surveys) in the Forms & Worksheets section of the website.
Your Opinion Matters . . . please complete our customer service survey.
Osceola County is an "Equal Opportunity Employer".