Request for Bids/Proposals
Request for Proposals for Healthcare and Benefits Services
Click to review details of the Request for Proposals.
Click to review update of Questions with Responses No. 1 dated 4-27-20.
Click to review update of Questions with Responses No. 2 dated 5-13-20.
Click to review update of Questions with Responses No. 3 dated 5-14-20.
Due Date for Sealed Proposals: 2:00 p.m. EST, May 27, 2020.
Restroom Repairs, Crittenden County Park
The Osceola County Parks Commission is seeking bids for restroom repairs at Crittenden County Park. Bids are due by March 3rd, 2020.
Bid Specs are as follows:
- Unit: 3 Remove and replace linoleum and fix drain. Install toilet we have on hand.
- Unit 4: Remove and replace linoleum on floor.
- Unit 5: Repair area around drain and secure. May need linoleum replaced.
- Unit 6: Needs a drain installed in floor.
- Unit 8: Handicapped Unit – Has an issue with shower lip. Remove and replace existing bench (we will purchase). Repair water damage on south side of the floor, new linoleum on at least ½ of the floor.
All flooring repair will need to be wolmanized lumber, caulked and new linoleum replaced. The Parks Commission will provide a dumpster for disposal of the project’s trash.
Contractor is responsible for caulking and replacement of all bathroom items removed.
All material is guaranteed to be as specified. All work is to be completed in a workmanlike manner according to standard practices. Any alterations or changes from the above specifications involving extra costs will be executed only upon written orders and will become an extra charge over and above the agreements contingent on delays beyond our control.
Permits, as required, are the contractor’s responsibilities.
Company licensing and insurance certificates are required.
The park will open with workers on April 6, 2020; however, projects may be able to be started in March, pending weather conditions. Projects need to be completed by May 8, 2020. If you would like to view the restroom and needed repairs please contact Carl Baumgras, Parks Director, by calling his cell phone at 616-240-5477.
The Osceola County Parks Commission reserves the right to accept or reject all bids in whole or in part.